2020 BMW X5 vs. 2019 Audi Q7
Shopping for a new luxury SUV in Murrieta? You’ve probably seen the 2020 BMW X5 and the 2019 Audi Q7 on roads and highways in Corona and found plenty to admire about both models. But when you compare the Audi Q7 vs. BMW X5 in-depth and compare their performance, seating, and more, you may just find that the new BMW X5 is a smarter buy. Learn more with the team at BMW of Murrieta before you get behind the wheel!
Audi Q7 vs. BMW X5: Performance
The 2020 BMW X5 and the 2019 Audi Q7 are both performance-focused SUVs delivering impressive engine performance. That said, you’ll have more engine choices with the BMW X5, as well as a more powerful standard engine. No matter your choice, you’ll have an 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission with automatic Sport and Manual shift modes:
- 3.0L I-6 engine: 335 hp and 300 lb-ft of torque, standard rear-wheel drive, available BMW xDrive all-wheel drive, 7,200-pound towing capacity, and 0-60 mph in 5.2 seconds
- 4.4L V8 engine: 456 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque, xDrive AWD, and 0-60 mph in 4.6 seconds
- 4.4L M PerformanceV8 engine: 523 hp and 553 lb-ft of torque, xDrive AWD, and 0-60 mph in 4.1 seconds
The 2019 Audi Q7 offers just two engine options to Riverside drivers, both of which feature an 8-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission and quattro® all-wheel drive:
- 2.0L four-cylinder engine: 248 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 7.1 seconds
- 3.0L six-cylinder engine: 329 hp and 325 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 5.7 seconds
Audi Q7 vs. BMW X5: Interior Space
When you compare these Audi vs. BMW models in terms of their interior space, you’ll find that the BMW X5 leaves more room for your Ontario family to grow, leaving room to breathe and plenty of cargo space to stow away your gear:
BMW X5 Seating and Cargo Space:
- Cargo Volume (Behind 1st / 2nd Row): 72.3 cubic feet / 33.9 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity: 5 seats standard, 7 seats with optional third row
- Standard Features: 12-way power-adjustable heated front sport seats with lumbar support
Audi Q7 Seating and Cargo Space:
- Cargo Volume (Behind 1st / 2nd /3rd Row): 69.6 cubic feet / 35.7 cubic feet / 14.2 cubic feet
- Seating Capacity: 7 seats standard
- Standard Features: 8-way power-adjustable heated front bucket seats with lumbar on driver seat only
Test Drive BMW SUV Models at BMW of Murrieta!
After comparing Audi vs. BMW in terms of their Q7 and X5 SUVs, we’re sure you’re eager to get behind the wheel of the BMW X5 at BMW of Murrieta! Contact our team to set up a test drive today. While you’re here, you can compare BMW models like the X3 vs. X5 and learn more about our current selection of new vehicle specials. If you’d like to get pre-approved for financing, be sure to fill out our secure online application! Shopping on a budget? Check out our used BMW X5 inventory!